
Dylan had his first bottle this week and he took it like a champ! My little boy is a big
eater! I'm giving him 4 1/2 oz, but I think he would eat more! I do find if I let him eat until he wants to stop he generally spits up more. So I try to limit him a little, but he's definitely getting enough because he's gaining weight. My birthday present from Dylan was our trip to the doctor for his one month appointment. Dylan now weighs 9lb 3oz and is 22inches long! I was glad to hear that he is staying on track with his growth and the doc says he's doing great!

Every once in a while I let Dylan take a nap on his belly. They say it is good for babies as long as you keep a close eye on them. And plus, he looks so cute!

Another picture of my boy taking his bottle.

The changing table seemed to be the first thing that made Dylan scream. He hated being changed! Wow babies change fast! This now seems to be his favorite place! If he's crying, we just give him a diaper change and then it seems he just wants to lay here and look out the window.

So content...
Dylan is so sweet, I can't wait to see what the next month brings!
1 comment:
Like the sign placement this week! ;)
Even though his is growing and eating so much, he still looks so tiny to me!
Where are those chubby cheeks?
Post a Comment