Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lake Geneva

So we went on a family trip to The Abbey in Lake Geneva. We were missing a few Connellys and had limited time with Sabrina and Avery, but it was a great time.

We started off with a bang when Dave and I won the Bags Tournament! We got a $20 gift card that we used towards our room! And to imagine, I almost considered not playing because I've had enough Bags this summer...looks like it all paid off anyway.


Then we sat in one of the many sitting areas and played a little Nertz.











S'mores and a bonfire! Can't beat it.


We had a good time telling camp stories and enjoying the nice fall day.


And the petting zoo, besides the poop on my jacket from the goats jumping up for food, it was pretty fun.






The boys having a hard time getting the food out without the goats sticking their noses in there.


Ever pet an Emu?




The gang.

The llama. Not so friendly...this one was hissing or getting ready to spit on us we thought. It was also trying to bite our clothes if we got too clothes...Dave wouldn't get close enough to take a picture with me...


...but he eventually faced his fears.


What a good looking family.

At the bird show.
I can't complain about my view during the drive there and back. What a doll Jackson is! All smiles here.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You got a lot of good pictures!

Jen said...

Jenny- You totally took what I was going to say!

You sure had some good pictures. I might just have to steal some!

Thanks for letting us room with you guys and putting up with Jackson.

It's always fun hanging out with everyone.