Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dave's Birthday Fun - 27 years old!

It seems appriopriate that I waited until the end of the month for this post, since Dave celebrated this birthday almost the entire month! It started on 9.8.o9 with his parents at Rosebud, which was delicious and a beautiful day to eat outside.


Next, on 9.9.09 (his actual birthday), he received the first of nine gifts for the next nine days. We also went to Shaw's Crabhouse, which had some amazing food, but a bit pricey. Worth it, of course, for such a special occasion.

Dave with his dirty martini.



Then, a couple weekends later, we went to Improv at Woodfield mall with his closest friends to be entertained. We are getting a little too old for the late show, I got pretty tired at the end. All in all, a great time.


A little Apples to Apples





And over to Dave's parents' house with my family for his last celebration. Though it may looks like Dave is trying to start his hair on fire, he was just trying to get close to the cake, like I asked.


I am blessed with an amazing husband and he definitely deserved every one of those celebrations. I am so lucky to have such a special person in my life. Happy Birthday, Dave.

4 comments:

The Daughetee's said...

Awww looks like fun! Glad to see you enjoyed your Birthday Month Dave! :)

Connellys said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Dave. Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you...but I'm pretty sure we weren't invited to the SUPER FUN celebrations - just the lame-o family event. Boo. ;)

And, I'm pretty sure Dave is not 6 inches taller than Carissa as he appears in the one picture...

Jen said...

WOW! Happy Birthmonth Dave!

Glad that I got to celebrate with you!

Dave said...

Right before the picture was taken, I quickly hopped up on one of the steps behind us to appear that much taller. Just thought it would make the picture look better...