Tuesday, August 25, 2009

VISITORS!!

I was super excited to have two of my college roommates come visit us this past weekend. I had a great time with everyone, just catching up with great friends! I haven't seen either of them since my wedding and they even brought their significant others. Danielle and I were roommates for my first 4 years in college, and Ashley joined us for the 3rd and 4th years...
We went to the Flyers game and it was Star Wars Night...interesting...
Me, Danielle, and Ashley

Jeremy and Adam




Jeremy and Danielle, came all the way from Iowa to see me, leaving Ellie at home and bringing her little peanut in her belly with her.


Adam and Ashley came all the way from Wisconsin!





Then we went back to our house and enjoyed some drinks while catching up. I am still recovering from staying up to late with these crazy cats. I don't know how the prego did it, I was struggling. But I had a great time, and I can't wait to go visit Danielle next!!
Thank you, everyone, for the visit!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great Pictures!

Star Wars night... interesting!

The Daughetee's said...

Man! I was trying to beat you to it :) We had a great time with you and Dave! Thanks for having us!