Great weekend! It started with having nothing planned and we just took it from there...
Saturday:
Dave and I went for a bike ride on the trails, then to the library, and then for lunch at Panera. We had a brilliant idea to paint (something I wanted to do for a while), so we picked up some paint and got right to work. I taped and did the edging, and Dave rolled on a couple layers.
Our next great idea was to go to the Arlington Racetrack. It is somewhere neither of us had been before, so we thought we would check it out. Jonathan and Jen joined in the fun as well.
And they're off!
As it turns out, we weren't too bad at betting. Though we didn't really bet enough to get too far ahead, we still ended up leaving $2 richer than when we came.
4 comments:
Looks like a great time! Sort of weird that we weren't all together....tear....but looks like everyone had nice weekends anyway! Glad you came out on top at the racetrack.
Maybe we should have dinner again this week!
I like the new paint color! It blends very well. Looks as if you had a fun yet productive weekend!
The color looks really good! Glad your weekend was super fun!
I'm glad that we got to join you for some of your fun.
Post a Comment