Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I had a pretty great '07 and '08, so I'm a little nervous for this upcoming year. We started off with a bang - or rather a "pop" of the champagne cork (Dave has finally faced his fears) - with a few friends at our house.


The second photo that Dave has made me take with him and our clock.



The girls



The boys


And the gang



Couldn't end the night without Peter asking to borrow a nail file...


And of course there were games - scategories, Imagine if..., and catch phrase - Nobody would play Nertz with Haley and I!

...So, since I had big events in '07 - graduating, and '08 - getting married, I'm thinking I'll go for some smaller events in '09, but still be just as happy...

-Hoping to do some traveling - maybe New York, Virginia, Colorado, Mexico?? - who knows

-start my new hobby of sewing - does anyone needs anything?

- travel out-of-state for some type of race

-something that needs to be done, but cannot be put on the blog

-and figure out how to be the best wife ever...

Dave's '09 plans:

-start his culinary company

-go to a red sox game in boston and use the phrase "how do you like them apples?"

-visit Laura in Virginia

- go to New York

-"new year new you"

-go to a cubs game with his dad

-and be the best husband ever.

4 comments:

Connellys said...

Cute! Looks like a good time! I'm dying to know what the secret resolution is!

The Daughetee's said...

Yeah you got to bring in the New Year in your new home! But, secrets are no fun :)

Anonymous said...

UPDATE ALREADY!!!

The Daughetee's said...

Seriously Car...you used to pick on me for not updating...now you are the major SLACKER!
Love you :)