I had an amazing time with all the girls in Lake Geneva and at the spa. My mom, Sabrina, Jenny, Jen, Jessica, Christine, and Mom T joined me in celebrating the growing small weekends left I have as a single woman. I got a facial and boy, did I enjoy it! Thank you to everyone for joining me in such a relaxing weekend!
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
The Spa
A little late with this post.
I had an amazing time with all the girls in Lake Geneva and at the spa. My mom, Sabrina, Jenny, Jen, Jessica, Christine, and Mom T joined me in celebrating the growing small weekends left I have as a single woman. I got a facial and boy, did I enjoy it! Thank you to everyone for joining me in such a relaxing weekend!


LESS THAN TWO MONTHS!! I'M GETTING A LITTLE STRESSED OVER HERE!
I had an amazing time with all the girls in Lake Geneva and at the spa. My mom, Sabrina, Jenny, Jen, Jessica, Christine, and Mom T joined me in celebrating the growing small weekends left I have as a single woman. I got a facial and boy, did I enjoy it! Thank you to everyone for joining me in such a relaxing weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you very much for getting married so we could all have a wonderful excuse to go to the spa. You're the best!
WOHOO! Your wedding is going to be FUN! We are getting very excited over here.
16 DAYS!
Post a Comment