Friday, September 19, 2008

Not for a whole year, Dave!

The party was a success! Good times were had by all. Here are a few captured moments...

Dave blew out the candles before I could get an action shot. I know I know, you didn't hear me.

Playing some good ol' fashion card games, some got a little out of hand. I think Jessica and Sean appreciated them the most.


My lovely sister. Chase made the party and did a great job, hardly made a peep.
And here's where it all began...with 99 bananas...
And again..

And off to Bandito Barnies - pretty cool bar - would have been cooler on a nicer day.

Our lovely hosts for the night. Thanks again, guys. Great party!

And the birthday boy! - and me of course

Peter, I'm not sure how you stayed out of the pictures, but we all know you were there!

Thanks again, everyone for coming! We will have to do it again soon at our house!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great post! And what a great night. Thanks for throwing a fantastic party and I can't wait to come to one at your new home!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a fantastic time. Many more good and happy times to you.