Ok, so we thought maybe the hat was a bit much, but we thought...hey, you only get one day!
Yes, that was only a joke. But I did get my dress!! Of course I can't put a picture up because my wonderful fiance would then see it, and we can't have that. But WOO HOO!!
Hi Carissa! I love the dress! I am just in awwww that you are engaged! It doesn't feel like we were living together only one year ago, and taking exams. I am so happy for you. I guess I was wrong when I said that we wouldn't stay in touch huh? :) Talk to you soon and keep me updated! Congratulations again!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Wow. I almost feel like if we had seen that one, you might have picked it instead of the one you got. Oh well.
The dress is amazing. I love it so much.
oh, and you are silly!
I'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever dress you wear! I'm also sure you picked a beautiful dress. Can't wait to see you (and Dave, and Eileen).
No fair!! I want to see it!!!
Hi Carissa! I love the dress! I am just in awwww that you are engaged! It doesn't feel like we were living together only one year ago, and taking exams. I am so happy for you. I guess I was wrong when I said that we wouldn't stay in touch huh? :) Talk to you soon and keep me updated! Congratulations again!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment