Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quarter Century Club

WELL, I had a great birthday. My birthday started off by getting my nails done with my mom, a pretty red. Then, Dave and I started to prepare the big meal for our guests. My wonderful family then joined us; consisting of my mom, the Staniaks, the Connellys, the Foleys, and Eileen and Ryan. We enjoyed a great meal (if I do say so myself), a great cake, wonderful presents, some time just hanging out, and then went out to GameWorks. Here are some pictures from the night...

Dave and I cooking away.

The birthday girl with silly ears on.

And they made me do shots!! I'm 25 people...I'm too old for shots! ;)

THEN, Sunday Dave took me to paint ceramics for my birthday and then we went to his house where we had another birthday celebration thrown by his family...with more great gifts! How lucky can a girl get! It was a great weekend and I appreciate everyone being there and all others that wished me a happy birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl and I am one lucky mom! I'm guessing that 2008 is truly going to be your year.

AJ said...

You look great! Can't wait to get my own taste of the Dave and Carissa cuisine. Really, can't wait for your visit. Any special requests?