If I ever had a thought to run a marathon, last weekend put me back into my place. The Chicago Marathon was crazy to watch, as the heat and lack of water got to the runners. I went in support of Dave and his dad. They both did great and Dave finished his first marathon!!
Good work Dave! That's pretty darn amazing. And Carissa, I think just standing out there in that heat is quite an accomplishment so way to go to you too!
We don't know Dave but I congratulate him on such a great accomplishment. Carissa -- I hear the weather there was pretty unbearable so I'm sure it was great to have your support.
thanks everyone! i couldn't have done it without my roadside support crew and those at home following me on computer! i really appreciate all the support! :)
5 comments:
Good work Dave! That's pretty darn amazing. And Carissa, I think just standing out there in that heat is quite an accomplishment so way to go to you too!
Go, Dave! What a trooper!
Love seeing the Thommes family too! :)
Nice work Dave… what an accomplishment!!
We don't know Dave but I congratulate him on such a great accomplishment. Carissa -- I hear the weather there was pretty unbearable so I'm sure it was great to have your support.
thanks everyone! i couldn't have done it without my roadside support crew and those at home following me on computer! i really appreciate all the support! :)
Post a Comment